It was a true honor photographing these dear friends of ours on such a magical day. We looked forward to Jackson and Melisa’s wedding day with such anticipation that when the day finally arrived, it felt like a dream. The day was perfectly October, with bright sunshine and crisp air, and the light on the Biltmore Estate was magical. It was wonderful to see Jackson and Melisa’s vision come to life and the ways in which they incorporated details that were meaningful to them both.
We have already said much about this lovely couple in their engagement session post and in Melisa’s bridal portrait images, and so for now – we will leave you with a collection of images from Jackson and Melisa’s stunning wedding day.
Jackson and Melisa, we love you both and are forever grateful that we were able to be a part of your wedding day. It was a true honor to work with you and develop such a beautiful friendship.
A heartfelt thank you to the following vendors:
- Ceremony and Reception Location: Deerpark Biltmore
- Getting Ready Location: The Inn on the Biltmore Estate
- Wedding Planner: Weddings with Tara
- Florist: Blossoms
- Cake Artist: Biltmore
- DJ: Pat Lance
- Videographer: Inkspot Crow
- Hair and Makeup: Wendy Balance, Blush Makeup and Rebecca Biggers, Lola Salon
- Calligraphy: Amelia Turbyfill